RPL Project Report for ICT Security Specialist
100% Money Back Guarantee
We offer a 100% Money-Back Guarantee on all RPL for ICT Security Specialist. RPL skills application of all our clients have been assessed as suitable (100% success rate). It makes us confident enough to offer full refund. If your skills application has been assessed as unsuitable , you may request a full refund. To obtain a refund, you will have to contact us, including your ACS Result PDF. At that time, we will refund any one-time payment made.
RPL for ICT Security Specialist
ICT Security Specialist establishes, manages and administers an organisation's ICT security policy and procedures to ensure preventive and recovery strategies are in place, and minimise the risk of internal and external security threats. Security specialists co-ordinate and implement security measures to protect computer systems from unauthorised access. This is a critical role, which is responsible for protecting an organisation's information.
Employment Duties of ICT Security Specialist
- designing and maintaining database architecture, data structures, tables, dictionaries and naming conventions to ensure the accuracy and completeness of all data master files
- performing the operational establishment and preventive maintenance of backups, recovery procedures, and enforcing security and integrity controls
- implementing and administering database documentation, guidelines, policies and procedures
- testing database systems and upgrades, such as debugging, tracking, reproduction, logging and resolving all identified problems, according to approved quality testing scripts, procedures and processes
- accepting responsibility for the processes, procedures and operational management associated with system security and disaster recovery planning
- liaising with security vendors, suppliers, service providers and external resources; analyzing, recommending, installing and maintaining software security applications; and monitoring contractual obligations, performance delivery and service level agreements
- troubleshooting and providing service support in diagnosing, resolving and repairing server-related hardware and software malfunctions, encompassing workstations and communication infrastructure
- preparing and maintaining documentation, policies and instructions, and recording and detailing operational procedures and system logs
- ensuring that the design of computer sites allows all components to fit together and work properly, and monitoring and adjusting the performance of networks
- continually surveying the current computer site to determine future network needs and making recommendations for enhancements in the implementation of future servers and networks
Drop us a line
If you have any specific questions regarding the ACS RPL Project Report, please do not hesitate to contact us.