RPL Project Report for ICT Managers
100% Money Back Guarantee
We offer a 100% Money-Back Guarantee on all RPL for ICT Managers. RPL skills application of all our clients have been assessed as suitable (100% success rate). It makes us confident enough to offer full refund. If your skills application has been assessed as unsuitable , you may request a full refund. To obtain a refund, you will have to contact us, including your ACS Result PDF. At that time, we will refund any one-time payment made.
RPL for ICT Managers
ICT Managers NEC Plan, organise, direct, control and coordinate the acquisition, development, maintenance and use of computer and telecommunication systems within organisations.
Employment Duties of ICT Managers
- analysing information needs and specifying technology to meet those needs
- formulating and directing information and communication technology (ICT) strategies, policies and plans
- directing the selection and installation of ICT resources and the provision of user training
- directing ICT operations and setting priorities between system developments, maintenance and operations
- overseeing the security of ICT systems
Drop us a line
If you have any specific questions regarding the ACS RPL Project Report, please do not hesitate to contact us.