RPL Project Report for ICT Trainer
100% Money Back Guarantee
We offer a 100% Money-Back Guarantee on all RPL for ICT Trainer. RPL skills application of all our clients have been assessed as suitable (100% success rate). It makes us confident enough to offer full refund. If your skills application has been assessed as unsuitable , you may request a full refund. To obtain a refund, you will have to contact us, including your ACS Result PDF. At that time, we will refund any one-time payment made.
RPL for ICT Trainer
ICT Trainer analyses and evaluates information-based system training needs and objectives, and develops, schedules and conducts ICT-based system training programs and courses.
Employment Duties of ICT Trainer
- identifying technical training needs and requirements of individuals and organizations
- setting human resource development objectives and evaluating learning outcomes
- preparing and developing instructional training material and aids such as handbooks, visual aids, online tutorials, demonstration models, and supporting training reference documentation
- designing, coordinating, scheduling and conducting ICT training and development programs that can be delivered in the form of individual and group instruction, and facilitating workshops, meetings, demonstrations and conferences
- liaising with external training providers to arrange delivery of specific training and development programs
- promoting internal and external training and development, and evaluating these promotional activities
- monitoring and performing ongoing evaluation and assessment of training quality and effectiveness, and reviewing and modifying training objectives, methods and course deliverables
- gathering, investigating and researching background materials to gain a full understanding of the ICT subject matter and systems
- keeping up-to-date with new product version releases, advances in programming languages, application development software, and general information technology trends
- writing end user products and materials such as user training, tutorial and instruction manuals, online help, and operating and maintenance instructions
Drop us a line
If you have any specific questions regarding the ACS RPL Project Report, please do not hesitate to contact us.