RPL Project Report for ICT Quality Assurance Engineer
100% Money Back Guarantee
We offer a 100% Money-Back Guarantee on all RPL for ICT Quality Assurance Engineer. RPL skills application of all our clients have been assessed as suitable (100% success rate). It makes us confident enough to offer full refund. If your skills application has been assessed as unsuitable , you may request a full refund. To obtain a refund, you will have to contact us, including your ACS Result PDF. At that time, we will refund any one-time payment made.
RPL for ICT Quality Assurance Engineer
ICT Quality Assurance Engineer creates, maintains and manages technical quality assurance processes and procedures to assess efficiency, validity, value and functional performance of computer systems and environments, and audits systems to ensure compliance with, and adherence to, accredited internal and external industry quality standards and regulations. May supervise the work of ICT quality assurance teams.
Employment Duties of ICT Quality Assurance Engineer
- scheduling and conducting quality audit inspections, and analyzing and reviewing systems, data and documentation
- identifying variations and potential high risk areas in securing adherence to standards and procedures
- recommending corrective action plans and improvements in the resolution of non-compliance with standards detected through monitoring and auditing of processes and procedures
- communicating, educating and liaising with users and management to ensure awareness and adherence to standards, procedures and quality control issues and activities
- assisting in troubleshooting, diagnosing, testing and resolving system problems and issues
- developing, conducting and providing technical guidance and training in application software and operational procedures
- analyzing, evaluating and diagnosing technical problems and issues such as installation, maintenance, repair, upgrade and configuration and troubleshooting of desktops, software, hardware, printers, Internet, email, databases, operating systems and security systems
- testing, identifying and diagnosing functionality errors and faults in systems, and programming code within established testing protocols, guidelines and quality standards to ensure systems perform to specification
- performing organizational systems architecture reviews and assessments, and recommending current and future hardware and software strategies and directions
- creating and reviewing technical documentation such as procedural, instructional and operational guides and manuals, technical reports and specifications and maintenance inventory systems
Drop us a line
If you have any specific questions regarding the ACS RPL Project Report, please do not hesitate to contact us.